The Most Versatile & Best-Selling Whole House Water Filtration Appliance.
Central heat and A/C are standard in most homes – now enjoy the standard and benefits of CWL “Central” Whole House Water Filtration. Enjoy world-class EWS filtration performance for your entire home for less than 1 cent per day.
Drink delicious filtered water from every sink in your home, and prevent the absorption and inhalation of water contaminants while showering and bathing.
- Healthy, delicious, odor-free water for your entire home – with one system
- Hassle-free system does not require any regular maintenance or frequent filter changes
- Protects your family from contaminants that are absorbed into the skin while showering and bathing
- 100% pure granular activated carbon (GAC) – no silver impregnation, no metal resins, no fillers
- Proprietary GAC is the highest grade and highest iodine rating available
- Removes and reduces chlorine, VOCs, THMs, pesticides, pharmaceutical residues, and much more
- Meets or exceeds all FDA, NSF, ANSI, and California State standards and compliances
- Easy installation, similar to a water heater
- 10-year or 2,500,000 gallon filtration media lifespan¹
- 10-year warranty
- Made in the USA
Our CWL SPECTRUM Series is designed with a built-in bypass and adaptable valve suitable for all line sizes from 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ and up to 35 gallons per minute flow rate. Line size adapters are included for easy install. Unlike our stainless steel appliances, SPECTRUM appliances come standard with a white BPA-free, phthalate-free plastic tank cover (stainless covers may be available from your retailer at a surcharge).
Exclusive water filtration product of the New American Showcase Home and International Builders’ Show. Showcased by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), HGTV, NextGen, DPHA, and more. Available in over 700 Kitchen & Bath Showrooms in the United States.
¹Based on your local water conditions and usage.
The CWL-1354-7000 At A Glance.
- Installs at your main water service line to filter all the water in your home.
- Adapts to any line size from 3/4″ to 1 1/2″ plumbing lines.
- 35 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate – does not limit flow rate or pressure.
- City water or well water*.